3. Take a weekend adventure with Jared at least every 6 months.
4. Watch the sun rise and set with Jared on the beach.
5. Print wedding photos and complete an album.
6. Go on a picnic with Jared and use the picnic basket we got as a wedding gift.
Friends and Family
9. Send out Christmas cards in 2010.
11. Print family pictures to hang up.
12. Go one week without logging into Facebook. (0/7 days)
13. Make Emma organic dog treats.
14. Participate in at least one fly-ball tournament with Emma.
17. Send birthday cards to at least 12 friends before their birthday. (3/12)
Body and Mind
18. Lose at least 20 pounds.
19. Take a yoga class.
20. Take a dance class.
21. Visit 2 historical sites in North Carolina.
22. Run in a 5K race.
23. Read a Jane Austen book.
24. Attend a theater performance.
26. Start and finish the 100 push-up challenge (http://www.hundredpushups.com/)
27. Learn to play the mandolin.
28. Take a Spanish class.
29. Become CPR and First Aid certified again.
30. Join or start a book club.
31. Read all of the books on my bookshelf that I haven’t read.
32. Learn some basic American Sign Language.
33. Host a game night.
34. Research at least 3 PhD programs.
35. Learn to drive a stick shift.
36. Complete the Couch to 5K Running Plan. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
40. Take a mental health day from work.
41. Buy one of the Biggest Loser DVDs and complete the workout 3 times a week for a month. (0/11 days) (Bought the DVDs, but haven't done more than 2 or 3 workouts)
42. Be able to label a map of Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
44. Ride my bike to work at least once.
48. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
49. Start a scrapbook.
50. Find a church home where Jared and I can attend together.
51. Tithe once a week to that church home.
52. Join a small group.
53. Read the entire Bible. (0/66 books)
54. Renew my passport.
55. Visit at least 3 more states that I have never been to before. (1/3 states)
56. Take a hot air balloon ride.
57. Go camping in the NC mountains.
59. Go to the Biltmore Mansion.
60. Take the train to Washington DC, Philadelphia or NYC.
61. Go apple picking in the fall.
62. Visit Kitty Hawk.
63. Plant a garden and grow vegetables and herbs for a summer.
65. Go to the farmer’s market once a week for a month to buy produce. (0/4 weeks)
66. Go for a whole month without letting the dishes pile up in the sink. (0/31 days)
67. Make homemade pasta.
68. Use my sewing machine for at least one project.
69. Buy a hybrid vehicle.
71. Eat meat-free meals for a week. (0/21 meals)
74. Replace all of the light bulbs in our house with energy-saving bulbs.
75. Bake and ice cupcakes.
77. Organize our filing system so that we can actually keep track of things!
78. Replace all of the batteries in our house with rechargeable ones.
80. Pay off my student loan.
81. Watch at least 5 classic movies I have never seen. (0/5)
86. Go to an OU football game with Jared.
87. Host a murder-mystery dinner party.
88. Host an Iron Chef-inspired party.
89. Go to a wine tasting at a local vineyard.
90. Eat at Babaghanouj.
91. Go to an outdoor concert.
92. Write one blog post per day for a month. (2/31 days)
94. Take a course, seminar, or workshop on grant writing.
95. Hang some art on the walls in my office.
97. Write an essay for The Mentor.
98. Write an essay for About Campus.
99. Create some resources for undecided students for my office.
101. Host a party when I complete the last task on my list!