Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award

The wonderful Laura over at Along For the Ride was kind to nominate me for the beautiful blog award.



Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.


So here are my 7 interesting facts:

1. I met the man who would become my husband at a church conference in Washington, D.C. He wasn't even planning to go, but a friend told him she had a dream he would meet his wife there, so he went. Lucky me!

2. My mom is one of 11 kids, so there are more than 80 people on that side of my family. My dad is an only child. My family tree would definitely fall heavily to one side in a wind storm!

3. I got my first official job offer 2 weeks before they wanted me to start. We packed up our apartment and moved 3 states away in a total of 10 days. It was craziness.

4. I have always been an alto. I think harmony is so much more interesting than the melody; if a song doesn't have a written harmony, I will usually just make one up.

5. Recently I have been reading mostly memoirs. The memoir is my new favorite genre.

6. I never really liked basketball until I started working at this university.

7. I have 4 different pairs of glasses so that I can generally match what I am wearing on a particular day.

My nominations are:

Stef - My Coffee Break
Carrie - Ruby
Sarah - Driftwood
Sarah and Dom - Our Experiential Learning
Jillian - Changing
Robbie - Off the Deep End
Kristen - Whatever Is Of Worth

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails