Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crafting

Last weekend, I channeled my inner LCD, who is probably the most creative person I know.

I saw this necklace and first thought, "That is really cool. I want one." And then I thought, "Wait, I could probably make that!"

So I bought some ribbon and some beads and this is what I ended up with:




The top one is brown ribbon with large blue-gray glass beads, and the bottom is purple ribbon with medium-sized silver beads. They were really easy to make and could really be tailored to whatever color combination and bead texture you would want. I already have a few coworkers who either want to learn how to make them or just have me make some for them!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh Sarah, the necklace is beautiful! I saw that and thought of making it as well. You are so sweet...and I think you're pretty crafty and amazing too!

I just read your 101 list. I wish we lived closer. Those things sound so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails