Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I am Loving Recently

First of all, I am SO glad that it is going to officially be spring on Saturday! Of course, it first means that my birthday is soon, but it also means that the weather is getting warmer and everything is turning green again!

So, to continue the celebration of things I love, I give you the following:

1. The color orange
[source]
There is just something so cheery about this color! I have been loving my rust-colored cable-knit tights this winter and am looking forward to breaking out my orange t-shirt a little more often in the spring.

2. Blue cheese chips from The Loop
[source - Or you could make them at home from this recipe!]
The melty, but tangy cheese, the warm chips... what is not to love?! (All things in moderation, however, as I am sure these are definitely not low-fat!)

3. The Big Bang Theory
A co-worker lent us the DVDs of the first two seasons and this is a sitcom right up my ally! Witty but smart humor and a great ensemble cast. We are now recording the current season on DVR (if we don't get to them on Monday nights!) and may consider purchasing our own versions of the first two seasons. If you are a little bit nerdy (come on, admit it), you should check this out!



1 comment:

Katie said...

My Husband and I love The Big Bang theory! It is the one sitcom we both enjoy. We actually just got both our dads rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock t-shirts for their birthday. We're just a whole Big Bang-lovin' family. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails