Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inspiration

There are so many people out there making super-crafty things! One of these days I will get around to being crafty on a more regular basis. Until then, I'll just start my on-going list of what I would like to make at some point.

For as much layering as I do, I should make some of these: Anti-layer tube top 
I also am loving the J-Crew knock-off here: J-Crew knock off
This coffee cup cozy is super cute and would make a great gift: Coffee Cozy
I was thinking that this could be cute on a jersey dress: Paisley T-Shirt
This could be a really cute summer skirt: Split Skirt
When I (or any of my friends) have a baby, I would want to make some of these: Ruffle Onesie or these: Tie Onesie
This is a pretty cool idea: Milk jug curtain

Enough ideas for today... it would probably take me several months to get all of those projects done anyway!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails