Thursday, July 1, 2010

Clapboard cabin by the water

My family was never really one for doing big, elaborate vacations each year. Most of our travel has been to visit relatives (of which I have plenty!) or on school trips. For some reason, though, this heat and crazy weather has really gotten me pining for a small, weather-worn cabin secluded in the woods or on a deserted stretch of beach. The only items on the agenda would be catching up on some good novels, taking naps in a hammock, and enjoying some good food and drink with family and/or friends.

Perhaps that is the inspiration for the new layout. I am feeling a little worn and in need of a good, relaxing vacation. At least I can have some moments of respite each day as I read through all of your lovely blogs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails