Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful month

I have gotten out of the habit of posting recently, partially because of how busy work is and the fact that I have been just coming home and crashing in front of the tv most nights. So I am going to try to post a short post everyday giving thanks for something in my life. Who says you can only be thankful at Thanksgiving? I say let's try it for the whole month.

Today, I am thankful for my husband. Not only is he my best friend, but he has stood by my side faithfully over the past few years. I moved him away from friends and family, and he has had a difficult time finding jobs down here (where he isn't working 60 hours per week). He makes me laugh and I am sure that won't ever change. While our lives could have taken us in a variety of ways, I am glad our paths crossed and became entwined. I love you a lot, Jared.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails