Thursday, June 25, 2009

Current favorites and things I could do without right now

Favorites:

1) First-year orientation. It is great to be a part of welcoming all these new students to campus! (And it gives me something to do 4 days a week!)
2) Rita's Ice. See previous post about that one. Yum!
3) Preparing to move in 2 weeks! I cannot wait to be out of our current apartment and into the house we are renting!
4) Carrboro Farmer's Market. They had blueberries, blackberries, and corn last week. Where I come from, those are August foods!
5) Summer talent shows: SYTYCD, America's Got Talent, Top Chef Masters


Things I could do without:

1) Mosquitoes. I cannot even eat lunch outside without becoming lunch for these pests! And these are much more fierce than Ohio mosquitoes... the bites swell even bigger than I am used to.
2) Slow weeks at work.
3) My lack of hairstyle. My hair ends up in a ponytail or messy bun almost every day. This has got to change!
4) My apartment complex. It is time for this relationship to be over. Too bad they have ridiculous policies and we can't end our lease 8 days early!
5) Really hot, humid weather.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails