Monday, September 7, 2009

DVR has changed my life

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Really, I feel like I don't really have much of anything exciting to update about. We moved into our rental house and have been working on getting everything unpacked and organized around here. The problem is that we don't have much storage space in the house, but we are trying to be creative. We definitely have much more space overall than in our apartment (and it is SO much nicer to not have neighbors right on top or underneath us!).

One of the changes we did make after the move was in our cable service. Our house is in an area that is actually serviced by two different cable companies and it ended up being cheaper for us to switch from our old service. In addition, we also picked up DVR service. Now, some of my friends had talked about how great DVR was before we got it, and I was just like, "Yeah, whatever, it can't be that great." Boy, was I wrong! Because J and I tend to go to bed pretty early and all of the great shows come on at 10 p.m., we no longer have to choose between staying up and getting to watch the shows we want! It also solves the problem of the terrible TV programming before 8 p.m., so we can watch a show we want instead of just settling for a show that isn't the worst.

I already have all of my shows for the fall set to record the series. Yep, I am definitely a convert!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails