Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#oneword2012

I've never been great at making or keeping New Year's resolutions. That's why I love the idea of coming up with one word to guide my year. There are a lot of fabulous folks coming up with their #oneword2012 and I finally chose mine last week. 

My word for 2012 is going to be stretch

I want to spend this year stretching my mind, my body, my spirit. 
I also want to stretch my budget, stretch my creativity, and stretch my time.

I want my body to be more flexible (Sarah, remember when you could put your palms flat on the ground when touching your toes?), but I also want my attitude to be more flexible (put away some of those MBTI "J" tendencies, Sarah!).

[source, red line added by me]
I can't wait to see how 2012 stretches me.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails