Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trying something new...

I have been thinking for a while now that I should start a blog. I have occupied similar web space in the past, especially in high school, but fell away from the cathartic exercise of writing during undergrad and grad school when that action became a requirement. Now that I am in a "professional" position and am not burdened by the looming graded writing assignment over my head, I feel like this may be a good opportunity to expound on some of the things I am learning, gripe about the reality of things I learned in grad school, and mainly just to let everyone know what I am up to these days. (And I have found that I slightly miss having to turn in reflection papers every month!)

So, bear with me as I attempt to make writing a priority again. It feels good to stretch my vocabulary a bit more these days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails