Friday, May 29, 2009

Remind me why I quit?

In fourth grade, I played the cello. I quit the following year because I didn't like carrying it to school every other day each week for orchestra rehearsal at school.

Then, in sixth grade, I started playing the flute. It fit in my backpack, so I played until my senior year in high school.

I have sang almost my entire life, and conveniently, my instrument stays with me all the time.

No one ever made me take piano lessons or really learn how to play piano.

When I see things like this, I get slightly upset at myself for quitting or not learning more. At least there are people like this who are talented and passionate about the music they produce.

1 comment:

Derek French said...

I took the video you posted and posted it on my facebook...Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails