Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You have to see this movie!




Jared and I went to see Pixar's newest release "UP" over the weekend. OH MY GOSH! I am generally a really big fan of animated movies anyway, but this was just awesome. While it can definitely be a kids movie, I think the adults in the audience were touched even more. Perhaps it was because of our wedding anniversary and thoughts about how we have been spending our time, but we both ended up crying at one part. Heck, if I even think about it right now, I get a little teary! It is amazing the things that Pixar is able to bring up in an animated movie; it probably goes over most kids' heads, but the adults definitely get it.

On top of being a good story, the 3D animation is pretty awesome. I will definitely buy this movie when it comes out on DVD, but it just won't be quite the same without those awesome 3D glasses!

And Jared, thanks for the adventure. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails